Ready to up your golf game? Omega Sports is happy to offer the Approach S12 from Garmin. When you want a smartwatch that's made specifically for golf- one that keeps it simple and helps lower your score, look no further. Designed to turn on when you tee off. We’ve got your game with the Approach S12, a GPS golf watch that lets you keep it simple on the course.
Here’s what you are going to love about the Approach S12
- Sunlight Readable - the new round watch design offers a high-resolution screen that’s easily readable on even the sunniest days.
- 42,000+ Preloaded Courses - Your watch comes preloaded with more than 42,000 CourseView maps of golf courses around the world. Wirelessly download updates for the course you play most often.
- Take a Swing - Pair with a full set of Approach CT10 club tracking sensors for more tracking capabilities (sold separately).
- Go Green - Quickly reference the front, middle, and back of the green so you have all the data you need for the perfect shot.
- Know What to Avoid - The course maps give distances to hazards and doglegs so you know exactly where they’re hiding no matter where you stand on the course.
- Keep Score - Your watch keeps score so you can always know where you stand. Upload directly to the Garmin Golf app to participate in weekly leaderboards.
- Battery Life - Internal, rechargeable battery provides up to 30 hours in GPS mode.
What you need to know
- Quick Release Bands: Yes
- Strap Material: Silicone
- Physical Size: 43.7 x 43.7 x 11.5 mm
- Display Size: 0.9” x 0.9” (23 x 23 mm)
- Display Resolution: 176 x 176 pixels
- GPS: Yes
- Weight: 1.20 oz (34.1 g)
- Display Type: Sunlight-Visible, Transflective Memory-in-Pixel (MIP)
- Battery Life: Watch mode - up to 10 weeks | GPS mode - up to 30 hours
- Water Rating: 5 ATM
Want to know more about the Garmin Approach S12?
Omega Sports is here to help active customers get the correct gear. Ask our ACTIVE-PLAY Experts for more information about the Approach S12 or any of our Garmin products. Stop by any of our neighborhood sports stores for help.
Want more? Check out our podcasts!