The Garmin Descent MK1 GPS Diving Smartwatch is the go to option whether you dive with or without tanks, in saltwater or freshwater, breathing nitrox, trimix or holding your breath. The Descent Mk1 is the intuitive, do-it-all dive computer you?ve been waiting for. It?s the first watch-sized dive computer to offer surface GPS navigation with full-color onscreen mapping and location reference so you can easily mark your dive entry and exit points.
* Versatile GPS Dive Computer for Your Diving Adventures
* Premium full-featured dive computer with surface GPS in a sleek watch-style design; with bright 1.2" color display and TOPO mapping
* Built-in sensors include 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as GPS and GLONASS capability that lets you mark your dive entry and exit points for surface navigation
* Choose modes for single and multiple gas dives (including nitrox and trimix), gauge, apnea and closed circuit rebreather (CCR); plan your dives directly on the device
* Dive log lets you store and review data from up to 200 dives and share online via Garmin Connect and its included mobile app
* Has Elevate wrist heart rate technology with multisport activity profiles, performance metrics and smart notifications
* Battery life: up to 19 days in watch mode, 10 days in smartwatch mode, 40 hours in dive mode and 20 hours in GPS mode