Looking for a watch that can keep up with all the activities you want to do? Omega Sports is excited to offer the new Fenix 7s Solar from Garmin! Wether you're an athlete or adventurer who wants it all, this multisport GPS smartwatch series has you covered.
Here's what you are going to love about the Fenix 7S Solar
- Long-running solar powered, smaller-sized multisport GPS watch with always-on 1.2" display and new ultratough athletic design uses the sun?s energy to extend battery life
- Trusted button controls that work in any environment are matched with a highly responsive touchscreen interface for quick, convenient access to selections
- Take your training to the next level with endurance and real-time stamina tracking, training status, advanced performance metrics and 30+ built-in sports apps
- Get 24/7 health and wellness monitoring with wrist-based heart rate, Pulse Ox, stress and enhanced sleep tracking
- Navigate the outdoors with built-in sensors for the 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter; supports multi-GNSS satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo)
- Check out preloaded maps for thousands of golf courses and ski resorts worldwide; download TopoActive maps for any region to keep your explorations on track
- Enjoy everyday style with access to smart notifications when paired with a compatible smartphone, music storage and our Garmin Pay? contactless payment solution in supported countries and payment networks
- Battery performance: up to 11 days of battery life while indoors or up to 14 days when solar charging in smartwatch mode; in GPS mode, up to 37 hours indoors or up to 46 hours when solar charging
Want to know more about the Garmin Fenix 7S Solar?
Omega Sports is here to help runners get into the right gear. Ask our ACTIVE-PLAY Experts for more information about the Fenix 7 or any of our Garmin watches. An don't forget to stop by any of our neighborhood sports stores to be properly fitted with our advanced foot scanning technology. Scannings are always quick, easy, and free.
Want more? Check out our podcasts!