The Garmin Forerunner 935 is the premium GPS running and triathlon watch. It gives you rich data like running dynamics, wrist-based heart rate, training status, FTP and VO2 max to help you with your training and recovery to become the best athlete possilbe.
• Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
• Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
• Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
• Provides advanced dynamics for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length and more
• Battery life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode, up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode (with wrist-based heart rate), or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac mode (without wrist-based heart rate)