Ready to take your health and fitness to the next level? Omega Sports is excited to offer the Venu 2S from Garmin. To you, healthy living is about being more in touch with your mind and your body. Get the smaller-sized GPS smartwatch with advanced health and fitness features to help get you there. Have your mind and body connected by Garmin. When you live healthily, you live better. This GPS smartwatch has advanced health monitoring and fitness features to help you better understand what’s going on inside your body.
Here’s what you are going to love about the Venu 2S
- Health Snapshot Feature - Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox, respiration, and stress. Then generate a report with those stats via the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone to share.
- Body Battery Energy Monitoring - See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- Pulse Ox Sensor - Use the Pulse Ox sensor to spot-check your blood oxygen saturation at any point during the day, or for part of the night as you sleep, to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Stress Tracking - Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when the watch detects that you’re feeling stressed.
- Women's Health Tracking - Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even see and log details on your wrist with the Women’s Health Tracking app.
- Hydration Tracking - Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much you sweat during activities.
- Respiration Tracking - See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep, and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- Sleep Score and Advanced Sleep Monitoring - Get a score for your sleep’s quality and insights on how you can do better. Even keep track of the different sleep stages as well as heart rate, stress, Pulse Ox, and respiration.
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate - The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even while swimming.
- Mindful Breathing - When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
- Fitness Age - This feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity, resting heart rate, and BMI or body fat percentage to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. And you can get tips to lower your fitness age.
- Animated, On-Screen Workouts - Easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga, Pilates, and high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts come preloaded on the watch, and you can download more from the Garmin Connect app.
- Built-In Sports Apps - Track all the ways you move with more than 25 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps — including walking, running, cycling, pool swimming, golf, and more.
- Advanced Strength Training - This detailed activity profile puts scaling and strength PRs right at your wrist plus graphics that show what muscle groups you worked.
- Garmin Coach - Get a personal running coach on your wrist, for free, to help you train for your next 5K, 10K, or half-marathon.
- Intensity Minutes - We’ve updated our intensity minutes feature to give you a better idea of when during the day you earned them and during what activity. You can even view them as a data field during timed activities.
- Smart Notifications - Receive emails, texts, and alerts right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone. You can even respond to texts if you have an Android™ phone.
- Music - Download songs plus playlists from your Spotify, Deezer, or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required). Use wireless headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening.
- Safety and Tracking Features - When your watch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or - during select outdoor activities - automatically with built-in incident detection.
- Battery Life with Rapid Recharging - Get an uninterrupted picture of your health with up to 11 days in smartwatch mode, up to 22 hours in GPS mode, and up to 8 hours in GPS mode with music. Ten minutes of charging adds up to 1 day of smartwatch mode battery life or 1 hour of GPS with music battery life
What you need to know
- Lens Material: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Bezel Material: Stainless Steel
- Case Material: Fiber-Reinforced Polymer
- Quick Release Bands: Yes
- Strap Material: Silicone
- Physical Size: 45.4 x 45.4 x 12.2 mm. Fits wrists with a circumference of 135-200 mm
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Color Display: Yes
- Display Size: 1.3 in (33.0 mm) diameter
- Display Resolution: 416 x 416 pixels
- GPS: Yes
- Weight: 49.0 g
- Display Type: AMOLED, optional always-on mode
- Battery Life: Smartwatch mode: Up to 11 days. Battery saver Smartwatch mode: Up to 12 days. GPS mode with music: Up to 8 hours. GPS mode without music: Up to 22 hour
- Water Rating: 5 ATM
Want to know more about the Garmin Venu 2S?
Omega Sports is here to help active customers get the correct gear. Ask our ACTIVE-PLAY Experts for more information about the Venu 2S or any of our Garmin products. Stop by any of our neighborhood sports stores for help.
Want more? Check out our podcasts!