Want plenty of cushioning with your stability? Omega Sports is excited to offer the Horizon 5 from Mizuno. The Wave Horizon 5 delivers one-of-a-kind cushioning through MIZUNO ENERZY and XPOP, plus unrivaled stability and a secure fit. It all adds up to less pounding pavement and more ruling the roads.
Here’s what you are going to love about the Horizon 5
- MIZUNO ENERZY: An all-new foam that is more responsive and has more springy qualities compared to former Running EVA technologies - U4ic and U4icX
- U4icX Midsole: A lighter, more cushioned iteration of U4ic, delivering a softer underfoot feeling for a smooth transition. Found in the Wave Enigma, Wave Inspire, Wave Rider, and Wave Prophecy
- U4icX Strobel Lasting Board: Ensures a comfortable underfoot feel
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear
- Foam Support Wave: A Wave of comfort and support made of foam
- Jacquard Mesh Upper
What you need to know
- Category: Stability
- Great for: roads, everyday running
- Arch type: Low-Medium
- Drop: 10mm
Want to know more about the Mizuno Horizon 5?
Omega Sports is here to help runners get into the right shoes. Ask our ACTIVE-PLAY Experts for more information about the Horizon 5 or any of our Mizuno running shoes. Stop by any of our neighborhood sports stores to be properly fitted with our advanced foot scanning technology. Scannings are always quick, easy, and free.
Want more? Check out our podcasts!