Best suited for races up to 400 meters
Designed to enhance your natural form while sprinting short distances, the New Balance Sigma Aria track spikes feature a full-length plate to provide added support without feeling too stiff and rigid. The cleated outsole ensures optimal traction on the track, so you can sprint with control. With a full-knit bootie upper and film exoskeleton, these running shoes fit like a sock, providing unmatched support and complementing your natural movement.
Need help figuring out what you need? Check out our Track & Field Footwear Guide!
- Full-knit upper with film exoskeleton offers a sock-like fit for unmatched comfort and support
- Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Lightweight synthetic/mesh construction ensures breathability for enhanced airflow
- Full-length plate design offers structure and support with a less rigid design to ensure optimal comfort over long distances
- 8-spike configuration provides optimal traction
- Removable spikes for easy replacement
- Knit Upper
- Bootie Construction
- 8 Spike Configuration
- Removable Spikes
- Full-Length Plate