Want a lightweight, fully cushioned training and racing shoe? Omega Sports is proud to offer the Cloudflow 2.0 from On Running. The second generation of the podium-topping, record-breaking shoe loved by elite athletes. The Cloudflow 2.0 is now refined with input and enhanced with Helion super foam for the smoothest of rides, softest of landings, and most explosive of take-offs. More comfort, more kick, more speed.
Here’s what you are going to love about the Cloudflow 2.0
- 18 adaptive Cloud elements and Helion super foam combine with the re-engineered Speedboard to turn impact into acceleration
- Curved heel unit means better hold, durability, and comfort
- Strategic taping and a new lacing configuration offer sure-footed freedom and support for high-speed goals
- Swiss-engineered mesh upper is primed for race pace
- Lightweight and reinforced to support tired feet, with zoned ventilation to let air flow through
- Elastic strap keeps laces out of the way
- The new rubber compound in an advanced traction pattern offers superior grip on wet roads
What you need to know
- Category: Neutral
- Great for: Road running, Lightweight/tempo runs, Racing
- Arch type: Medium-High
- Cushioning: Helion
- Offset: 6mm
Want to know more about the On Running Cloudflow 2.0?
Omega Sports is here to help runners get into the right shoes. Ask our ACTIVE-PLAY Experts for more information about the Cloudflow 2.0 or any of our On running shoes. Stop by any of our neighborhood sports stores to be properly fitted with our advanced foot scanning technology. Scannings are always quick, easy, and free.
Want more? Check out our podcasts!