Want a lightweight trail running shoe with extreme cushioning and grip? Omega Sports is excited to offer the Cloudventure 2.0 from On Running. Trail running shoes typically focus on getting you to the top. But what then? With the introduction of Missiongrip, the all-new Cloudventure provides the tech and traction to propel you to the summit, and the cushioning to let you own the downhill.
Here’s what you are going to love about the Cloudventure 2.0
- Missiongrip outsole combines multiple grip patterns so you keep control on the trail in changeable conditions
- Unrivaled cushioning of Zero Gravity Cloud elements
- Updated Speedboard guarantees a responsive ride
- Narrower at the center- it flexes with your foot over uneven ground
- Strategically placed heel clouds absorb impact on inclines
- Technical engineered two-layer mesh upper provides optimal ventilation for cooling comfort even on tough climbs
- The inner layer offers a soft step in and support, the outer layer provides breathable, lightweight protection
What you need to know
- Category: Neutral
- Great for: trail running, moderate-long runs
- Arch type: Medium-High
- Cushioning: Zero-Gravity
- Offset: 6mm
Want to know more about the On Running Cloudventure 2.0?
Omega Sports is here to help runners get into the right shoes. Ask our ACTIVE-PLAY Experts for more information about the Cloudventure 2.0 or any of our On running shoes. Stop by any of our neighborhood sports stores to be properly fitted with our advanced foot scanning technology. Scannings are always quick, easy, and free.
Want more? Check out our podcasts!