Want a lightweight waterproof trail running shoe with extreme cushioning and grip? Omega Sports is excited to offer the Cloudventure 2.0 Waterproof from On Running. You can't outrun the rain, especially in the mountains. We made the Cloudventure Waterproof for trail runners who won't let the elements mess with their off-road missions. It's low on weight yet big on cushioning and grip. Mountains beware.
Here’s what you are going to love about the Cloudventure 2.0 Waterproof
- Missiongrip outsole combines multiple grip patterns so you keep control on the trail in changeable conditions
- Unrivaled cushioning of Zero Gravity Cloud elements
- Strategically placed heel clouds absorb impact on inclines
- Advanced On membrane is 100% waterproof, yet still lets your feet breathe for climb-crushing comfort
- Highly stretchable, so you can move freely and comfortably over uneven ground
- Elastic loop on the tongue keeps your lace ends from trailing over wet ground or becoming a trip hazard
- Swiss-engineered Speedboard ensures wet weather doesn't dampen your pace
- Narrower at the midfoot for added torsion- it lets your foot flow over rocky terrain
What you need to know
- Category: Neutral
- Great for: trail running, moderate-long runs
- Arch type: Medium-High
- Cushioning: Zero-Gravity
- Offset: 6mm
Want to know more about the On Running Cloudventure 2.0 Waterproof?
Omega Sports is here to help runners get into the right shoes. Ask our ACTIVE-PLAY Experts for more information about the Cloudventure 2.0 Waterproof or any of our On running shoes. Stop by any of our neighborhood sports stores to be properly fitted with our advanced foot scanning technology. Scannings are always quick, easy, and free.
Want more? Check out our podcasts!