Ready for the latest and greatest in stability and comfort? Omega Sports is happy to offer the new Guide 15 Running Shoe from Saucony. The redesigned Guide 15 delivers a comfort-first sensation that takes your run to new heights. Built using softer cushioning and a pillowy sockliner, it?s got more foam, less weight, and a guidance frame to help steer your stride.
Here's what you are going to love about the Guide 15!
- A new softer PWRRUN gives you more cushion with less weight for your springiest run yet
- New midsole geometry is shaped for a super smooth ride from heel-to-toe
- New HOLLOW-TECH guides your stride without added bulk
- Enjoy an extra layer of comfort closer to your foot with a PWRRUN+ cushioned sockliner
- More flexibility in the forefoot allows your foot to move more fluidly
- Lightweight, breathable mesh with minimized layers for a sleek fit
- Increased durability with more outsole rubber where you need it
What you need to know
- Support: Structured Cushioning
- Great for: roads, everyday running
- Arch type: Low-Medium
- Cushion: PWRRUN
- Offset: 8mm
Want to know more about the Saucony Guide 15?
Omega Sports is here to help runners get into the right shoes. Ask our ACTIVE-PLAY Experts for more information about the Guide 15 or any of our Saucony running shoes. Stop by any of our neighborhood sports stores to be properly fitted with our advanced foot scanning technology. Scannings are always quick, easy, and free.
Want more? Check out our podcasts!