Looking for an everyday trainer? Omega Sports is happy to offer the new Ride 15 Running Shoe from Saucony. The redesigned Ride 15 delivers a comfort-first sensation that takes your run to new heights. Built using softer cushioning and a pillowy sockliner, it?s got more foam, less weight, and everything you need to get after it.
Here's what you are going to love about the Ride 15!
- A new PWRRUN formula means a softer stack of cushioning with less weight for your most comfortable run yet.
- New heel and forefoot beveling gives you a smooth stride, propelling you effortlessly from heel to toe.
- With higher sidewalls, you sit into the shoe instead of on top of it, creating an incredible underfoot sensation and supportive fit.
- More underfoot contouring lets you sit deeper into the footbed, and allows the shoe to hug your foot for an incredibly plush and supportive feel, top to bottom
- Enjoy an extra layer of comfort closer to your foot with a PWRRUN+ cushioned sockliner
- FORMFIT design addresses every point of contact with your foot, going well beyond lacing to ensure a personalized fit and feel, top to bottom
- Lightweight, breathable mesh with minimized layers for a sleek fit
- Increased durability with more outsole rubber where you need it
What you need to know
- Support: Neutral
- Cushion: PWRRUN
- Great for: Road, track, everyday
- Arch type: Medium-High
- Offset: 8mm
Want to know more about the Saucony Guide 15?
Omega Sports is here to help runners get into the right shoes. Ask our ACTIVE-PLAY Experts for more information about the Guide 15 or any of our Saucony shoes. Stop by any of our neighborhood sports stores to be properly fitted with our advanced foot scanning technology. Scannings are always quick, easy, and free.
Want more? Check out our podcasts!