Ready to smash your PR? Omega Sports is excited to offer the Endorphin Pro from Saucony. The Endorphin Pro was engineered with elite athletes and built to give runners a fair advantage at the starting line. Featuring propulsive SPEEDROLL Technology, our signature S-curve carbon fiber plate combines with ultralight PWRRUN PB cushioning for powerful race-day performance. These shoes weren’t made for chasing personal bests. They were made for smashing them.
Here’s what you are going to love about the Endorphin Pro
- SPEEDROLL Technology propels you forward with the feeling of continuous momentum, so you can run faster, not harder
- Signature S-curve carbon fiber plate makes for powerful transitions and provides maximum SPEEDROLL effect
- PWRRUN PB, a PEBA-based super foam, is our lightest, most springy performance cushioning ever
- FORMFIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort and delivers our most personalized fit yet
- A single-layer engineered mesh upper keeps the shoe light and breathable
- XT-900 outsole with reinforced high-abrasion zones provides optimal traction and durability
What you need to know
- Category: Neutral
- Great for: roads, fast-paced/tempo runs, racing
- Arch type: Medium-High
- Cushioning: PWRRUN PB
- Offset: 8mm (33.5/25.54)
Want to know more about the Saucony Endorphin Pro?
Omega Sports is here to help runners get into the right shoes. Ask our ACTIVE-PLAY Experts for more information about the Endorphin Pro or any of our Saucony running shoes. Stop by any of our neighborhood sports stores to be properly fitted with our advanced foot scanning technology. Scannings are always quick, easy, and free.
Want more? Check out our podcasts!