Want a versatile shoe? Omega Sports is excited to offer the Endorphin Speed 2 from Saucony. The Endorphin Speed 2 is a natural winner, and now it’s back and better than ever. Between its ultralight PWRRUN PB cushioning and flexible nylon plate, it’s evident this shoe can do it all. From speed work to longer runs, from workouts to race day, it’s more than ready to rock. Train fast. Race faster.
Here’s what you are going to love about the Endorphin Speed 2
- Rolling in speed - SPEEDROLL Technology propels you forward effortlessly, so you can run faster, not harder
- Versatile energy return - Ultralight and springy PWRRUN PB cushioning and a flexible nylon plate gives you an edge for both speed workouts and races
- Superior fit - Fine-tuned heel shape and updated slip-free laces for a locked-in feeling, mile after mile
- Lighter footprint - This style contains recycled upper materials
What you need to know
- Category: Neutral
- Great for: roads, everyday running, tempo runs, race day
- Arch type: Medium-High
- Cushioning: PWRRUN PB
- Offset: 8mm (35.5mm / 27.5mm)
Want to know more about the Endorphin Speed 2?
Omega Sports is here to help runners get into the right shoes. Ask our ACTIVE-PLAY Experts for more information about the Endorphin Speed 2 or any of our Saucony running shoes. Stop by any of our neighborhood sports stores to be properly fitted with our advanced foot scanning technology. Scannings are always quick, easy, and free.
Want more? Check out our podcasts!