Looking to guide your every mile? Omega Sports is excited to offer the Guide 14 from Saucony. Confident strides forward, it's pure performance in a shoe you'll be wearing past your workout. The look of the Guide 14 is clean, the ride is so smooth - you'll be confident with every stride forward.
Here’s what you are going to love about the Guide 14
- Newly formulated PWRRUN foam packs in more responsiveness with a softer feel than most other EVA formulations
- Delivers a livelier sensation than what stability-seeking runners are accustomed to
- The tonal medial TPU guidance frame and 3D-engineered fascia in the upper both help deliver 360 degrees of stability while disappearing into the design of the shoe for a clean overall look
- FORMFIT addresses the collective constructions that help our shoes wrap and fit around your entire foot
- Streamlined to achieve more comfort with less bulk
- Enhanced heel fit and a generally lighter feel on the foot
What you need to know
- Category: Stability
- Great for: roads, everyday running
- Arch type: Low-Medium
- Cushioning: PWRRUN
- Offset: 8mm (32.5mm / 24.5mm)
Want to know more about the Saucony Guide 14?
Omega Sports is here to help runners get into the right shoes. Ask our ACTIVE-PLAY Experts for more information about the Guide 14 or any of our Saucony running shoes. Stop by any of our neighborhood sports stores to be properly fitted with our advanced foot scanning technology. Scannings are always quick, easy, and free.
Want more? Check out our podcasts!