Looking to attack the terrain your way? Omega Sports offers the Mad River TR 2 from Saucony for trail-running adventure seekers. It is a fast, grippy shoe that puts you in control of your destiny with customizable features to make it entirely your own—now even more comfortable.
Here’s what you are going to love about the Mad River TR 2
- PWRTRAC tacky rubber and rugged directional lugs give you confidence on any surface at any speed
- New PWRRUN cushioning provides a soft underfoot feeling that can keep up with long days on the trails
- Outsole mapping makes for easy drainage hole and winter stud alterations
- Improved toe box shape allows for wide toe splay for stabilization and power transfer
- Updated tongue construction for an improved fit
- Gaiter compatibility
- Elastic lace keeper secures laces out of the way
- Mudguard on the upper enhances protection and durability in high-abrasion zones
- Engineered mesh upper enhances breathability and drains water fast
What you need to know
- Category: Neutral
- Great for: trails, everyday running
- Arch type: Medium-High
- Cushioning: PWRRUN
- Offset: 4mm (28.5mm / 24.5mm)
- Lug Height: 3.5mm
Want to know more about the Saucony Mad River TR 2?
Omega Sports is here to help runners get into the right shoes. Ask our ACTIVE-PLAY Experts for more information about the Mad River TR 2 or any of our Saucony running shoes. Stop by any of our neighborhood sports stores to be properly fitted with our advanced foot scanning technology. Scannings are always quick, easy, and free.
Want more? Check out our podcasts!